East Mississippi Community College works hard to make your student experience better, faster and more efficient. If you are a returning student, you may be eligible to self-register online for traditional on-site classes through LEO, EMCC's portal, if:
- You have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or better.
- You completed at least one course in the most recent semester.
- You do not have any restrictions to registration, such as a Business Office Hold, Disciplinary Hold or Incomplete Admissions Hold.
There are a couple of general restrictions to self-registration:
- On-line classes. You must see your advisor or a counselor for assistance in pre-registering for on-line classes.
- Athletes. If you are an athlete, you will work with Brittany Wagner-White, (662) 476-5066, during registration. She will help ensure that you remain on schedule to graduate and meet eligibility standards for EMCC and potential transfer institutions.
So, do you think you might be eligible? If yes, proceed to these links: