We appreciate your interest in recruiting East Mississippi Community College students and alumni for employment opportunities! Our recruitment services involve a cooperative effort with College Central Network Inc. (CCN). Follow the instructions below to access our FREE online job posting and resume search system. To find out more about CCN, click here
Step 1. You must register and be approved in order to post jobs and conduct resumes searches. An email address is required to register. Contact our office if you do not have access to email.
- Go to www.collegecentral.com/eastms.
- Select the Employers icon. Read the information on the second screen.
- Choose the link for Register Now. Enter registration information and create an Access ID. If the ID you choose is already in our database, add a letter(s) or number(s) or an underscore. All IDs must be unique.
- Once approved by our office, you will receive an email notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your Password.
**Note: The Help Page link will give you detailed directions and other useful information**
Step 2. Use CCN recruitment services for Employers once approved:
- Go to our school’s site as above and choose the Employers icon.
- Click the link for Log in to Your Account.
- Enter your Access ID and assigned Password.
- From your account page, you may:
Update or review registration information
- Please keep your information up-to-date for the accuracy of our records.
Post a new job
- Give plenty of detail to make your postings attractive to students/alumni. You may cut and paste job descriptions. If posting part-time jobs, please list hours required.
- Please list the city or area where the job is located to aid jobseekers.
- You can edit the resume submission deadline date to best fit the job.
- Be sure to list an email address in the contact information to receive resumes via the system. This also helps us track student resume submissions.
Post, edit, repost or expire job postings.
- Post new job opportunities - it’s unlimited and free.
- Edit job postings as needed.
- Repost expired jobs if they are still open or become open again.
- Expire jobs when they have been filled so they come off view.
Search student and alumni resumes
- The more criteria you choose, the more limited your results will be.
- Use your browser’s back button to exit out of resumes.
Note: Please make sure that your email is set up to read HTML. Otherwise messages may be jumbled.
If you have questions, contact Linda Gates, email@example.com or (662) 243-1978.
Employers may contact WBL staff to verify participating academic majors.
East Mississippi Community College is committed to assuring that the College and its programs are free from discrimination
and harassment based upon race, color, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information, status as a U.S. veteran, or any other status protected by state or federal law.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Dr. Andrea Mayfield, (662) 476-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.