Thanks for your generosity ...
Lion alumni and friends are always quick in their financial support of East Mississippi Community College's needs. From building projects like Virginia's Garden, New Sullivan-Windham Field and the Orr Center for Christian Activity to bequests and endowed scholarships, our alumni have given generously.
Thank you so much.
Here's a look at giving opportunities. More details about some current projects are available in the menu on the left side of this page, along with instructions about how to give.
- Tuition Guarantee: The Tuition Guarantee program covers the cost of tuition for eligible student from the EMCC District, which is made up of Lowndes, Oktibbeha, Clay, Noxubee, Kemper and Lauderdale counties
- Student Union: The Golden Triangle Student Union is scheduled to open during the fall of 2016. It was designed by Pryor & Morrow Architects, which has worked with EMCC on many projects.
- Instructional programs: You can make a general contribution in this area or, if you'd like to consider endowing a scholarship, you might like to read about the awards currently available to EMCC students ... just click this link.
- EMCC Sports: In the storied athletic history of EMCC, there have been many outstanding athletes and coaches. From the state boxing champions of the 1930s to the legendary "Bull" Sullivan of the 1950s and 60s, to today's athletes, EMCC boasts an outstanding athletic tradition. Athletes can compete in football, men's and women's basketball, baseball, softball, golf, rodeo and cheerleading.
- Band: The Mighty Lion Band has grown tremendously under the leadership of band director Steve Stringer. It performs at football and other athletic competitions, as well as other campus and community events. Performance groups include the Symphonic Band, the Jazz Band and "ROAR," which is a rock band.
- More: If you have an interest in another area of EMCC's programming, Development & Alumni Affairs can accommodate you.
As always, if you have a question or need more information, give EMCC Vice President Nick Clark of Institutional Advancement a call at (662) 476-5075. Or you can call Gina Cotton, his administrative assistant, at (662) 476-5063.