Thanks for your generosity ...
Lion alumni and friends are always quick in their financial support of East Mississippi Community College's needs. From building projects like Sullivan-Windham Field, Chapel in the Pines and the Orr Center for Christian Activity to bequests and endowed scholarships, our alumni have given generously.
Thank you so much.
Here's a look at just some of the giving opportunities:
- Tuition Guarantee: The Tuition Guarantee program covers the cost of tuition for eligible student from the EMCC District, which is made up of Lowndes, Oktibbeha, Clay, Noxubee, Kemper and Lauderdale counties
- Instructional programs: You can make a general contribution in this area or, if you'd like to consider endowing a scholarship, you might like to read about the awards currently available to EMCC students ... just click this link.
- EMCC Sports: In the storied athletic history of EMCC, there have been many outstanding athletes and coaches. From the state boxing champions of the 1930s to the legendary "Bull" Sullivan of the 1950s and 60s, to today's athletes, EMCC boasts an outstanding athletic tradition. Athletes can compete in football, men's and women's basketball, baseball, softball, golf, rodeo and cheerleading.
- Band: The Mighty Lion Band has grown tremendously under the leadership of band director Steve Stringer. It performs at football and other athletic competitions, as well as other campus and community events. Performance groups include the Symphonic Band, the Jazz Band and "ROAR," which is a rock band.
- Student Housing: A new residence hall for the Scooba campus is in the planning stages.
- Athletic Operations Center: At Sullivan-Windham Field, EMCC expects to build a new Athletics Operation Center at the same time as the new residence hall.
- Planned giving: Did you know you can leave gifts to EMCC that can contribute to the school's future for generations to come? See "planned giving" in the menu at left.
- More: If you have an interest in another area of EMCC's programming, Development & Alumni Affairs can accommodate you.
As always, if you have a question or need more information:
- Vice President Nick Clark of Institutional Advancement, (662) 476-5075
- Coordinator of Alumni Relations Gina Cotton, (662) 476-5063