Accreditation & Affiliation
East Mississippi Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate's degrees and certificates. Contact SACSCOC at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, or call (404) 679-4501 for questions about the accreditation of East Mississippi Community College.
Additional specialized program accreditations, certifications and licensures include:
- Associate Degree Nursing: Mississippi Institutions of Higher Learning; 3825 Ridgewood Road; Jackson, MS 39211; and National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission; 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850; Atlanta, GA 30326.
- Automotive Services Technology: National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation;101 Blue Seal Drive, Suite 101; Leesburg, VA 20175; (703) 669-6650; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computer Networking Technology: Cisco Systems Inc.; 170 West Tasman Drive; San Jose, CA 95134
- Cosmetology: Mississippi State Board of Cosmetology; 2 Old River Road, Suite B; Jackson, MS 39202, (601) 354-5315
- EMT-Paramedic: Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP); 1361 Park Street; Clearwater, FL 33756, (727) 210-2350; www.caahep.org
- Funeral Services Technology: American Board of Funeral Service Education; 3414 Ashland Avenue, Suite G; St. Joseph, MO 64506; Telephone (816) 233-3747, www.abfse.org
- Practical Nursing: Mississippi Community College Board; 3825 Ridgewood Road; Jackson, MS 39211
- Welding and Fabrication Technology: American Welding Society; 550 N.W. LeJeune Road; Miami, FL 33126; (800) 443-9353
East Mississippi Community College is a member of the American Association of Community Colleges, The Mississippi Association of Colleges, and The Mississippi Association of Community and Junior Colleges.